BOOKS OR FILMS.......?


I JUST HAD THIS QUESTION IN MY MIND WHICH REALLY HELPS TO CULTIVATE OUR HUMAN SOCIETY,IS IT BOOKS OR FILMS.......?

MOST OF THE TIME I THOUGHT ITS A BOOK..........!

BUT I SEEN THIS RATATOUILLE A PIXAR'S FILM,RECENTLY FOR A TWENTIETH TIME................!

I REALLY AMASSED BY THESE DIALOGUES FROM THIS FILM.EVERY TIME I SEE THESE PARTS IT JUST GIVE ME THE SAME HAPPINESS OF READING GREAT LITERATURE OR LETTING A BABY'S SOFT FINGERS TOUCHING YOUR FACE OR WALKING ALONE IN THE LAST WORKING DAY OF THE WEEKS EVENING IN THE BEACH WITH LESS OF THOUGHT IN MIND,THESE THINGS LOOKS FRESH EVERY TIME WHEN ITS HAPPENING.THE SAME WAY I FELT ABOUT THESE DIALOGUES.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN REMY&GUSTEAU

If you are hungry,
go up and look around, Remy.


Why do you wait and mope?


Well, I've just lost my family,
all my friends,


probably forever.


- How do you know?
- Well, I...


You are an illustration.
Why am I talking to you?


Well, you just lost your family,
all your friends. You are lonely.


Yeah. Well, you're dead.


Ah, but that is no match
for wishful thinking.


If you focus on what you've left behind,


you'll never be able to see
what lies ahead.


Now go up and look around.


CONVERSATION BETWEEN REMY&GUSTEAU



What are you doing?


I'm hungry.


I don't know where I am,


and I don't know
when I'll find food again.


Remy, you are better than that.
You are a cook.


A cook makes. A thief takes.
You are not a thief.


But I am hungry.


Food will come, Remy.


Food always comes
to those who love to cook.


LINGUINI

I know this sounds insane, but...


Well,
the truth sounds insane sometimes.


But that doesn't mean it's not


the truth.



ANTON EGO


In the past, I have made no secret
of my disdain


for Chef Gusteau's famous motto,
"Anyone can cook."


But I realize only now
do I truly understand what he meant.


Not everyone
can become a great artist,


but a great artist
can come from anywhere.



I AM THINKING NOW ITS NOT THE MEDIUM WHICH MAKES ANY WORK A GREAT WORK, BUT THE LIFE OR EMOTION WHICH IT CARRY'S,ONLY THAT MAKES THE WORK GREAT.